- Pro Print - Tech Gains at E-Bisglobal“NSW-based print and managed services provider, E-Bisglobal, jumped on the online procurement wave early and now as an Aboriginal enterprise is reaping the rewards and giving back to society”
- NSW Indigenous Chamber of Commerce (NSWICC) – Assured MembershipE-Bisglobal is proud to announce our membership with the NSW Indigenous Chamber of Commerce (NSWICC) this certifies our company meets the requirements of the NSWICC’s Assured Program, operating as an Aboriginal Owned, Operated and Controlled Business.
The NSW Indigenous Chamber of Commerce (NSWICC) is the Peak body for Aboriginal Business in New South Wales. A business or enterprise carrying the NSWICC Assured Logo has officially met the National Policy Requirements as upheld by the First Australians Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FACCI) for being identified as the First Nations Business owner or Entrepreneur.
For more information visit: http://nswicc.com.au/nswicc-assured/
- E-BISGLOBAL WINS USA PEAK AWARD –
“BEST SOLUTION TO A COVID-19 RELATED ISSUE”E-Bisglobal has been awarded a PEAK Award from the Print Services & Distribution Association in the USA for “Best Solution to a COVID-19 Related Issue” to find out more check out page 36 – 38. Click here to read more.
- E-Bisglobal transitions to an Aboriginal owned business November 2020
- E-Bisglobal wins 10th PEAK award for innovationE-Bisglobal has brought home a prestigious PEAK Award from the US for their most recent business intelligence software innovation. Click here to read more.
- 50 Unsung Business HerosPaul Freeman has progressed to a home and business on the NSW Central Coast. He started his career searching for solid ground at the Maritime Services Board, eventually going on to be the Executive Chairman of E-Bisglobal, securing a $37,000,000 government contract along the way.
- APAC CIO OUTLOOK October 2016The 25 most promising Managed Service Providers 2016
- Insight Success Magazine November 2016Page 25-26
E-Bisglobal: Supporting and simplifying operational activities.
- Print SolutionsFastest Growing Print Distributor 2017
STAY UP TO DATE
Our Purple Newsletter details innovations, case studies and more!