Organizing a major event can be fraught with challenges. Not only is it highly labor intensive and time consuming, but last minute changes are commonplace and key event assets, from signage to merchandise, have a way of mysteriously disappearing, often at the last minute.
- Poor quality control of inventory
- Goods arriving at events late
- Double bookings
- The inability to maximize asset usage
- Excessive or missing stock
- Incorrect assets being sent
- Items not being replenished
- Storage and freight issues
After working closely with some large organizations, including a Government Department, to learn their key event management challenges, we developed a revolutionary technology-based solution that addressed all their issues. To read the case studies, click here.
The result was QOKKI, a simple to use system that controls all event marketing assets, from exhibition booths and banners, to promotional items and point of sale material, shared across multiple sites.